-
No way., We're in a low pressure area with temperatures in the hight tens. Pretty cold for the time of year.
I'm going to a groovy, happening, hip-with-it festival in two weeks and I want the weather to be a bit better by then.
So KEEP yer damn cold, missy!
-
rain, rain, go away...come again another day...I am sooo sick of rainnnnah....
-
Ok Well send the rain this way cause we are in a drought....its only rained 5 times here all summer SINCE MAY and 3 of those times it just sprinkled.
MY water bill is high and Yesterday Zach says LOOK MA Fall is here everthing is turning brown and fallin off the trees LOL!
-
We've been in drought for years now. Im lucky to be living where I am because our little part of the coast like has stayed green.
There was a story on the news a few weeks ago about this 5 year old girl who has never seen rain in her whole life and they did the interview a day after the skies dumped rain on her parents property. Her 18 month old brother was fascinated by the mud.
-
WOW that is pretty bad Belle!!! My kids have seen mud and snow and rain and massive thunderstorms and drought and wind and hail and cold brisk winds AND
DOOR TO DOOR SELLS MEN!!!
-
and milkmen???..and mailmen?? LOL..I am so funny today...
-
And one of them may be THEIR FATHER SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
-
Came home from the drive-in movies on Saturday night and at 12.30am it was 0 celcius.
-
As long as it wasn't one of them Johova's witnesses. I mean, those guys are even too kinky for my taste.
AND we're back on christian porn...
-
you guys have Johovas Witnesses in the Netherlands too??..and Belle..is 0 cel like 32 fah???..and sis...I met your little 'uns pop..and he looks just like his dad...and the two older boys...I met their pop too..I'm glad they took after you ...nice, polite young fellas...such good manners....on the other hand..who did you say the milkman was LOL